Re: [STUMP] New Logo Survey

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] New Logo Survey
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:18:02 -0500

Hi all,

I've added Alex's logo as an option.  Since his logo was a late edition
I've split the responses into a new file.

*Note* If you have already voted, you may vote again for Alex's logo if
you want to.

In the event of a tie between the new and old responses, we'll have a
tiebreaker between the two tied logos.

Cheers,

    Dave