Re: [STUMP] New Logo Survey

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] New Logo Survey
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:56:44 -0500

Hi Pedro,  I appreciate your view that we shouldn't include a logo,
however for branding purposes on the wiki, I think some form of graphic
would be appropriate.  Even vim has a logo.  If your worried about
branding on your desktop, I'm sure that it will be added in a way that
will allow it to be turned off.

Cheers,

    Dave