Re: [STUMP] retrieve url of focused browser?

From: Matt Carroll
Subject: Re: [STUMP] retrieve url of focused browser?
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 12:17:08 -0800

You're probably better off using browser extensions for this. I use Vimperator because I like programming lisp in vim because I'm stupid like that, and it's literally just a case of pressing y to yank the URL into the clipboard. I'm sure there are greasemonkey scripts or extensions that do the same thing with a lot less effort than trying to get the window manager to do it

On 1 February 2014 00:47, Feng Shu <address@hidden> wrote:
Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> All this renewed activity has reminded me I have a few StumpWM utilities
> that I've been meaning to finish. One is an extension to emacs org-mode,
> letting StumpWM call in to the org-mode capture process.

I use org-capture with stumpwm too:

My stumpwm configure: https://github.com/tumashu/stumpwm-config
My emacs configure: https://github.com/tumashu/emacs-helper

Could you share your extension?