[STUMP] key press detection lag?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [STUMP] key press detection lag?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:09:57 +0800

This could totally be my imagination, but since there have been so many
updates recently, I thought I'd check in and see what other people
think...

I'm running stump on archlinux, with no desktop manager. My subjective
feeling is that I'm getting a lot of tardy prefix keypress detection
from stumpwm: I hit "C-t c", which should run-or-raise my terminal, and
instead a "c" gets sent to the focused window, and then stump picks up the
"C-t" and waits for further input. This can be pretty annoying, for
instance when emacs/gnus is focused and the unintentional "c" marks the
group under point as completely read.

Has this gotten worse recently, or am I dreaming? If I am dreaming, is
there any way to block key input so that, even if stump is slow, it
still consumes further keypresses?

Thanks!
Eric