[STUMP] Contrib modules

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] Contrib modules
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 23:39:22 -0500

Hi All,

Sorry to keep clogging your inboxes.  I worked quite a bit on hacking
the contrib modules into asdf systems.  They are consequently loadable
by quicklisp.  You can see the current progress here:
https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm-contrib

Everything under media/ modeline/  and minor-mode/ have been created as
modules.  Everything in util/ has not.  I will get to util/ in the next
couple days.

A major TODO is to make all of the documentation for what the modules
do visible from the main README.

As soon as I get the modules kicked into asdf systems (progressing
quickly) I'll start reworking load-module to:
a. act more like a load-path in emacs
b. use asdf to load the modules rather than (load
   "/path/to/module.lisp")

I've tested the modules in as much as I've ran (ql:quickload "module")
and made sure they compiled and loaded fine.  I ran into trouble with
MPD, but I'm not sure why that was.

Cheers,

    Dave