Re: [STUMP] Windows key prefix key oddity

From: iii_iii
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Windows key prefix key oddity
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:51:00 -0400 (EDT)

I could write up what I have written here:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/stumpwm-devel/2014-03/msg00061.html

Unfortunately I changed the subject so maybe it will go unnoticed.

I haven't looked into the newer method yet. According to this page:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/xmodmap

"Generally it is not recommended to use xmodmap, except maybe for the simplest tasks. "

What I have done seems to work, and as I have done it I should think it's a simple task. :)