Re: [STUMP] define run-or-raise keybinding with anonymous function

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: Re: [STUMP] define run-or-raise keybinding with anonymous function
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 11:19:15 +0100

Hi,

Thanks --- I need to learn more about the STUMPWM package, I am working
through the sources now. In the meantime, I realized that I don't need a
macro, just a function:

(defun define-key-run-or-raise (map key command
                                &optional (props `(:title ,command)))
  (define-key map (kbd key)
    (format nil "eval-line ~s" `(run-or-raise ,command ',props))))

Best,

Tamas