Re: [STUMP] where is stumpish?

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] where is stumpish?
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 12:33:09 -0500

Its been moved to stumpwm-contrib/modules/util/stumpish:
https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm-contrib/tree/master/util/stumpish

Calling refresh-heads as many times as needed is the recommended way for
now. Stumpwm only looks for external monitors when it starts. Otherwise you have
to prod it to let it know that you've added a monitor.  It listens for
configure-notify requests from X11, but these can be intercepted by other
programs and then stump misses them.

    David