Re: [STUMP] where is stumpish?

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: Re: [STUMP] where is stumpish?
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 20:27:16 +0100

I wonder if it could be moved back to the main repository, or at least
into the binaries (packages for various distributions).

If not, then I would suggest that it should be removed from the
description of the Debian package (which also does not need to suggest
lrwrap anymore), and perhaps references to it removed from the wiki (or
they should mention that it is in contrib). Once a decision is made, I
am happy to contribute to the wiki.

In fact, I realized that I don't need stumpish at all: I bound keys
directly in stumpwm, and implemented my baroque setup for switching
betwen various screens and modes in Common Lisp.

Best,

Tamas