Re: [STUMP] where is stumpish?

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] where is stumpish?
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:47:36 -0500

Hi,

I've never used stumpish to be honest (any time I've borked something I either
roll back my stumpwmrc or I talk to stump from slime in emacs). Its just a shell
script that talks to stumpwm through xprop.  If your installing from source, you
can move or symlink the script after running "make install-modules" which clones
the stumpwm-contrib repo to ~/.stumpwm.d/modules.

What gets included in different distros packages is out of our control.  Those
issues would have to be taken up with the respective distro package maintainers.
Maybe they could package the contrib modules in another package?

>From our end, we can improve documentation on how to get and install the
>modules
and add a little bit about stumpish and how to get it.

    David