[STUMP] StumpBuffer

From: juha kiiski
Subject: [STUMP] StumpBuffer
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 11:04:28 +0000

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone here know about my project, StumpBuffer,
which allows you to manage windows and groups using Emacs.

https://github.com/juki-pub/stumpbuffer

It depends on some StumpWM internals, so it may not be compatible with
every version, but since StumpWM is moving to a set release schedule, I
think I'll start targeting the latest proper release.

Suggestions and bug reports are welcome, either via the issue tracker or
email. PuercoPop has also posted this on Reddit in the past, so I'll
keep an eye on that in case anyone posts comments there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stumpwm/comments/7g0oty/stumpbuffer_an_ibuffer_inspired_tool_to_control/

-----
juki