[STUMP] International keyboards in StumpWM

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] International keyboards in StumpWM
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 16:07:21 -0400

Hi,

As many of you know, one of the longstanding feature requests for StumpWM is
better support for international/non-english input.  I have done a significant
amount of research on the topic and have discovered that the whole problem has
never been fully explained before (I'm sure some people more familiar with the
problem will correct me on this).  In either case, I've written up my findings
here:
https://dbjergaard.github.io/posts/clx_extensions.html

If anyone wants to contribute or knows of resources I've missed, please chime in
and help!

David