Retrieving exceptions displayed thourgh the message "buffer"

From: MontaroPDF
Subject: Retrieving exceptions displayed thourgh the message "buffer"
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:15:54 +0000

Hello,

First of all best wishes for this new year.

While I am using StumpWM for, maybe, a year, I just recently subscribed to this ML.

Recently, I got an exception with stumptray regarding a value of an invalid type.

I would like to know how I can get any message copied to the clipboard or how to display the messages log of the current stumpwm session in a text editor, for example.

This will allow me to open issue in github or seek for assistance on this ML.

Environment:
- OS: Fedora Linux 31
- StumpWM version: master branch of the github repository
- Configuration: https://github.com/montaropdf/stumpwm-config

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---