Re: Retrieving exceptions displayed thourgh the message "buffer"

From: MontaroPDF
Subject: Re: Retrieving exceptions displayed thourgh the message "buffer"
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:27:58 +0000

Hello Stefan,

Unfortunately, none of those commands seems to catch anything, at least when
called interactively.

copy-lass-message does not return anything, even in the clipboard history. And
copy-unhandled-error tells me that there is no unhandled errors.

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.