Re: Sv: Spatial organization of windows in StumpWM

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: Sv: Spatial organization of windows in StumpWM
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 22:53:11 +0100

On Mon, Mar 07, 2022 at 09:00:37PM +0000, Shostek wrote:
> This is phenomenal! I didn't grok it when you explained on irc but
> the video demo made perfect sense.

I felt like I couldn't explain it adequately.

> I think this would make an very powerful contribution to StumpWM, if
> not in the core than as a module.

Cool. Glad it's useful.

> The video is also really well put together, and demonstrates the
> true power of stump. If you feel like it, I think it would be quite
> publishable. If you'd like feedback or constructive criticism I
> would be happy to give it when I have some time.

It's a draft. I used a spreadsheet instead of a presentation, and I
left all the trailing noise I should have cut out.

On the other hand, as a draft I think it was good. I could certainly
use that as the basis for a more professional presentation.

> Now please excuse me while I add all of this code to my stumpwmrc
> while waiting for it to be formally published :).

Enjoy!