Re: Spatial groups concept discussion

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: Spatial groups concept discussion
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 11:54:31 +0100

On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 10:38:32AM +0000, Roland Everaert wrote:
> A few questions:
>
> - How does this system works with multiple heads?

I haven't done any testing with multiple heads. My rig is single
monitor.

I think that multiple screens should be treated like a wider cursor
instead of independent cursors, but I haven't tried it.

> - How does behave a spacial desktop, when splitting a head to
> - display 2 or more frames, did you prevent a window from another
> - cell to fill out the new area automatically?

Spatial has no effect on Stump's tiling behavior within the
screen. That works normally. Spatial is only the relationship between
groups and their navigation.