Re: Spatial groups concept discussion

From: Lucien Cartier-Tilet
Subject: Re: Spatial groups concept discussion
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 18:03:14 +0100

I really like this concept, it kind of reminds me of how newm (a
window manager and compositor for wayland) works with the addition of
what you called in your video desktops but minus the ability of
zooming in and out of a screen.

I will definitively try your module out!

> Is that truly the case, that most StumpWM users are just navigating
> between a few groups with hotkeys?

That’s the case for me, I navigate between my four groups with s-1 to
s-4 (well, not exactly due to the bépo layout, but something similar).

--
Lucien “Phundrak” Cartier-Tilet
<https://phundrak.com> (Français)