summer-of-code

Re: Slot allocations

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Slot allocations
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:51:17 -0400

I recently made two reviews which were aimed at this issue. I took two
projects and tried to argue that they should get slots because they
had unique advantages.

I think the way forward is for many more people to make such reviews.
Then we could have a discussion about the relative merits of each
proposal.

Noah