summer-of-code

Re: GSOC 2015

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GSOC 2015
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 13:06:12 +0100

Hi Elita.

    I am a 3rd Year Electronics and Communication Engineering student of
    NIT Durgapur as well as a Python Web Developer. I have worked on a
    project related to Gnome Calculator during last GSOC. I would like to
    to contribute and do a project related to either GNU C Library or
    Wget during this GSOC if given the opportunity.
    Can someone please suggest some project ideas related to this
    application?

    Also I would be grateful if someone would kindly point out a few easy
    bugs which would help me get started.

GSOC 2015 did not start yet.  Please refer to the development mailing
lists of these project for more information on whether they will
participate in GSOC this year.