summer-of-code

Re: GSOC 2015

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: GSOC 2015
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:55:47 +0530

Hi Elita,

GNU has only just submitted its application for GSoC 2015 and we don't
know if we'll be selected as a mentoring organization yet.
Anyways, you can take a look at the ideas page from last year to see
what ideas you're interested in and then directly contact the said
projects (glibc and Wget in your case).

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah