summer-of-code

Re: GCC GSOC 2016

From: Manuel López-Ibáñez
Subject: Re: GCC GSOC 2016
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 17:14:37 +0000

On 3 March 2016 at 17:09, Prasad Ghangal <address@hidden> wrote:
> So is gcc mentoring organization for gsoc this year? Because I was
> really interested in GIMPLE FE project. Can I start discussing on
> gcc-dev mailing lists?

Glad to see that I'm not the only one confused :)

IIUC, as long as you can find a GCC mentor for your project, you can
apply by choosing GNU as the mentoring organization. The proper place
to discuss projects and ask for mentors is the address@hidden list.
For non-GCC specific questions (about the application procedure etc),
you may be better asking on the address@hidden list.

I hope I got it right this time.

Cheers,

Manuel.