summer-of-code

Interest in contributing to GNU Hurd GSoC2016

From: Djimeli Konrad
Subject: Interest in contributing to GNU Hurd GSoC2016
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 20:58:10 +0100

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from the University of Buea, Cameroon. I am proficient in c, c++, and python. I would like to contribute to GNU Hurd for the Google Summer of Code 2016. I am interested in working on Implementing Missing Interfaces in glibc for GNU Hurd . I have previous experience developing a VRML-STL parser hosted on github ( https://github.com/djkonro/vrml-stl ) , an X3D importer for BRL-CAD, GSoC 2015 and other projects https://github.com/djkonro .

Thanks
Konrad