summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Looking for mentor

From: Sachin Reddy
Subject: [gnu-soc] Looking for mentor
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 01:56:30 -0400

Dear GNU members,

My name is Sachin Kunta. I am currently a graduate student at NYU. I also have two and half years of professional experience. Been reading about GNU for a while now, I want to contribute to the project and learn something extraordinary while doing so. Though I am trying, I am not sure where to start. I know it’s a lot to ask, can someone from your team please help me start out in open-source. I would really appreciate it. Love your work. Keep it going. Thank you.

Regards,
Sachin Kunta