swarm-announce

[Swarm Announce] SwarmFest registration now open

From: announce
Subject: [Swarm Announce] SwarmFest registration now open
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:37:57 -0700

Registration for SwarmFest is now open!

SwarmFest will be July 12-14 at DePaul University in downtown Chicago. We will have a fun yet inexpensive conference in an exciting location. Inexpensive housing is available at the University Center highrise.

Deadlines:

 Abstracts for presentations are due 1 June

 Registration is due by 16 June to avoid a late fee

Reservations for low-cost housing must be made by June 16 to guarantee availability

See the Call for Papers, Housing, and Registration pages at the conference web site: http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007/

(We are still fixing a bug in the registration page that prevents it from showing the total charge.)

The Swarm Development Group