Re: [swarm-hackers] Compiling CVS Swarm in ia64 system

From: Pavel Vinogradov
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Compiling CVS Swarm in ia64 system
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 23:14:10 +0500

  Hello, Robson.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Robson França
<address@hidden> wrote:
> After some time setting things up (especially the make files thanks to
> autogen.sh), I got stuck with emacs and Java stubs compilation.
> When the make runs emacs in order to modify some files (since I don't
> need GUI and I've disabled with the '--disable-gui' option in
> configure)
> the compilation gets frozen and a message appears:
> "Activity failed"
  This is normal. At this step executed some internal swarm tests and
this tests request some time. E.g. 2-3 minutes on quard-core intel
machine.
  I'm not swarm developer and i can't describe what this tests trying
- simple wait some time to process it.

ps: Not see at failed message - as already described there - this is
normal behaviour.
--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev.Net, Senior Linux Developer