Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm SVN

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm SVN
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:36:29 -0500

Scott Christley wrote:
> So any comments or issues?  Does anybody object to moving to SVN?

I don't have an opinion, one way or the other.  I don't really see
anything wrong with cvs, but you kids that are doing all the hard work
are in a better position than I am to see the need.

Just tell me how to check in and check out the code, once its ready.

pj

> If not then I would like to move the process forward.  Does anybody
> have outstanding modifications that they have not committed to CVS?
> If you do then please check them in, if they are not in a finished
> state then it would be better to hold-off and just copy them over to a
> new SVN checkout.
>
> thanks
> Scott

Dept. of Political Science            http://pj.freefaculty.org