Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm SVN

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm SVN
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:47:25 +1100

Go for me.

Bill
On 10/10/2008, at 5:25 PM, Scott Christley wrote:

So any comments or issues?  Does anybody object to moving to SVN?

If not then I would like to move the process forward. Does anybody have outstanding modifications that they have not committed to CVS? If you do then please check them in, if they are not in a finished state then it would be better to hold-off and just copy them over to a new SVN checkout.

thanks
Scott