Re: [swarm-hackers] Memory leak in Swarm

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Memory leak in Swarm
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:29:14 -0700

Thus spake Marcus G. Daniels circa 10/10/2008 09:19 AM:
> glen e. p. ropella wrote:
>> So the bug isn't in the code, it's in the documentation:
>>
>> http://www.swarm.org/swarmdocs-2.2/set/swarm.defobj.getname.protocol.html
>>
>> Perhaps it should be filed here?
>>
>> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=swarm
>>
> The change to make is in
> src/defobj/defobj.h where that documentation can be found for the
> GetName protocol.    I'd change it but happily we are in the midst of a
> CVS->SVN conversion.

OK.  But my methodological point was that if someone finds (what they
think is) a bug in the software, they can file it in the bug tracking
system.  Then whenever it's convenient for a developer to do so, she can
peruse the entries in the tracking system and choose what she wants to fix.