Re: [swarm-hackers] "Swarm Wiki Guide - Installing Swarm on Mac OS X f

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] "Swarm Wiki Guide - Installing Swarm on Mac OS X from Source" problems
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:15:38 +0100

Hi
 I have installed gsed 4.2, but now I cannot run the "make build" option
--
[alessandro-perrones-macbook-pro:Swarm/swarm/macosx] alex% make build
cd /Users/alex/devel/Swarm/swarm && ./autogen.sh
processing ./avcall
Running aclocal  -I . ...
Running autoconf ...
skipping automake in ./avcall -- Makefile.am does not exist
processing .
Running aclocal  -I m4 -I . ...
Running autoheader...
Running autoconf ...
aclocal.m4:17: error: this file was generated for autoconf 2.61.
You have another version of autoconf.  If you want to use that,
you should regenerate the build system entirely.
aclocal.m4:17: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 63
Running automake --gnu -Wno-portability  ...
aclocal.m4:17: error: this file was generated for autoconf 2.61.
You have another version of autoconf.  If you want to use that,
you should regenerate the build system entirely.
aclocal.m4:17: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 63
automake: autoconf failed with exit status: 63
processing ./libobjc
Running aclocal  -I m4 -I . ...
Running autoheader...
Running autoconf ...
aclocal.m4:17: error: this file was generated for autoconf 2.61.
You have another version of autoconf.  If you want to use that,
you should regenerate the build system entirely.
aclocal.m4:17: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 63
Running automake --gnu -Wno-portability  ...
aclocal.m4:17: error: this file was generated for autoconf 2.61.
You have another version of autoconf.  If you want to use that,
you should regenerate the build system entirely.
aclocal.m4:17: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 63
automake: autoconf failed with exit status: 63
Skipping configure process.
cd /Users/alex/devel/Swarm/swarm && ./configure \
                --enable-openstep \
                --without-jdkdir
/bin/sh: ./configure: No such file or directory
make: *** [.Darwin_build] Error 127
[alessandro-perrones-macbook-pro:Swarm/swarm/macosx] alex%
-----
The thing I don't understand is that if I use autoconf 261, ths system says that it need version 2.62, and and if I use 261 it says it needs the 262!!
Before starting again: Could you tell me
1) what version of automake, autoconf should I use
2) what verion of sed I have to compile?
                                        ALEX
--
----
Questa e-mail ed i suoi eventuali allegati contengono informazioni