[Kristen <address@hidden>] SWARM Programmers Needed

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Kristen <address@hidden>] SWARM Programmers Needed
Date: 27 Apr 1999 09:58:18 -0600

May be of some interest to folks out there...
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:58:03 -0600
From: Kristen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: SWARM Programmers Needed

Dear Alex,

I am looking for SWARM programmers to work on a research project
that aims to model a variety of systems using a framework we have
developed for modeling hybrid dynamical systems and using many
analysis techniques derived from systems theory. We are interested in
simulating the behavior of these systems using SWARM, and have a
very motivated group of people that will enable potential developers to
realize meaningful and generic simulation solutions for the particular
application areas. Because you probably have much more contact with
SWARM community, I am forwarding this to you so that you can distribute
it where you may feel is best.

POSTION(S):      SWARM programmers
LOCATION:        New Mexico State University
                              Physical Science Laboratory
                              Las Cruces, NM

CONTACT:          Kristin Glass
                              Project Manager