Re: code

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: code
Date: 18 Apr 2001 13:15:56 -0700

PP> Perrone is also the only agent that has the antidote against the
PP> "D" factor...

Ahem, as you can see, some of us researchers here at SFI took a long
lunch today!  ;-)

In case you're wondering, this message concerns my Java model of the
Swarm Development Group
(http://www.swarm.org/csss-tutorial/foil64.html).  We were discussing
how to enhance it for the larger Swarm community.  Right now there are
agents for Alex Lancaster, Glen Ropella, a half-working Chris Langton
agent, generic users, and myself.. so it is kind of limited.

We were thinking about extending it for the SwarmFest party.  But now
[AHEM] the cat is out of the bag no thanks to Paolo's mistaken post!  ;-)
Learn to use a mail program, Paolo!  :-) :-)

The "D" (depression) factor refers to my cheery personality for
those that haven't met me.  In Winnie the pooh terminology,
Alessandro Perrone is to Tigger as I am to Eeyore.

But, hey, since the topic has come up here, maybe some Swarm users would
like to contribute implementations of themselves for my model?

We now return to your regularly scheduled broadcasting.  :-)