Bayesian Networks in Swarm

From: Krishnan Viswanathan
Subject: Bayesian Networks in Swarm
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:33:47 -0400

Dear Swarm Users,

I am thinking about using Bayesian Networks to model interactions
between individuals for decision making and wanted to ask the group if
Bayesian networks can be used in Swarm. If this question seems very
cryptic, please forgive me. I am still trying to formulate the manner in
which to go about modelling interactions between individuals in Swarm.

Thanks in advance for your advice,
Krishnan

Krishnan Viswanathan
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802
Phones: (814) 863-1897 (W) / (814) 862-8422 (H)
email: address@hidden