Re: Social Networks

From: Catherine Dibble
Subject: Re: Social Networks
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 15:19:15 -0400

Greetings Claudia,

I know you are aware of other aspects of Steve DeCanio's work
at UCSB, but perhaps you are not aware of the degree to which
our recent papers have addressed social and organizational
network structures?   Abstracts are available here:
http://www.econ.ucsb.edu/~cath/complab/papers.html

I have also been collaborating with Denver Sociologists Nancy
Reichman and Penelope Canan on network models of the int'l
Ozone Regulatory Community.

Finally, you may wish to meet Leigh Tesfatsion's researchers'
page for the Formation of Economic and Social Networks:
http://www.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/netgroup.htm

Best regards,

Catherine
 Theory provides the maps that turn an uncoordinated set of experiments
 or computer simulations into a cumulative exploration.
            -- Booker, Goldberg, Holland (1989)  _Artificial Intelligence_ v40

 Catherine Dibble                            Department of Geography, UMCP
 address@hidden                           www.glue.umd.edu/~cdibble