RE: Ever see this: dia2code?

From: Raynier van Egmond
Subject: RE: Ever see this: dia2code?
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:08:35 -0800

On the subject of Java UML tools...

You may want to have a look at POSEIDON CE for UML. It is based on the
OpenSource ArgoUML but taken into the commercial product domain. The CE
version however is  available for free. I found it to be a very stable
product that - unlike ArgoUML - supports all the UML diagrams and
furthermore integrates as a module into the NetBeans/Forte 4 Java IDE.

You can find it at the company's website - GentleWare at www.gentleware.com

Happy New Year All,

 Raynier van Egmond
 C3i Strategic Management Consulting, LLC.
 Seattle (WA) 98070 - USA