preliminary poll for SwarmFest 2002

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: preliminary poll for SwarmFest 2002
Date: 04 Jan 2002 19:09:21 -0800

Folks,

This is not an official call for participation, but just an informal
poll to gauge interest and numbers.  We have an opportunity to have
SwarmFest 2002 in Seattle, WA at the U. of Washington.  It will most
likely be held in late March (between 29th and 31st of March, 2002.)

If you're interested in attending, please send me (not the list) an
e-mail at address@hidden indicating your interest and how many other
people (colleagues, guests) would be coming with you.

Thanks.

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster           |  e-mail: address@hidden