Re: The SDG-Hive Pheromone [July 2002]

From: Georgi Kostov
Subject: Re: The SDG-Hive Pheromone [July 2002]
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:01:51 -0400 (EDT)

Glen,

I'd be happy to help with the making of the CDs.  I am currently in the
process of moving to Ann Arbor, MI, but the eventual change in my postal
address shouldn't be a problem, right?

Contact me off the list, so we can work out the details.

- Georgi

Georgi H. Kostov                    University of Pennsylvania
phone: (215) 573-8119               Center for Bioinformatics
fax:   (215) 573-3111               Computational Biology and Informatics Lab
address@hidden               1410 Blockley Hall/6021
address@hidden           423 Guardian Drive
http://www.cbil.upenn.edu/~kostov/  Philadelphia, PA  19104-6021