Kenge GIS CA libraries again...

From: Jan Peters
Subject: Kenge GIS CA libraries again...
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 02:11:19 +0200

Hello,

thanks for the tips you gave me, but I still have to ask you where the Kenge GIS CA libraries are? I tried downloading files from the Kenge website (http://www.gis.usu.edu/swarm/) but the link did not work. Kenge anounced on the site:

"Kenge is expected to be ready for public release in the summer of 1999. Please check this page for updates[...]"

But that was 1999...

I tried to contact Dr. Paul Box but he did not reply yet. So, are there any sample programs, any Swarm (Java) code concerning GIS CAs around? Where can I find them? I would appreciate any answer.

Regards

Jan Peters