[Swarm-Modelling] About ACO Algorithm: Lumer and Faieta (1994)

From: Yue Xi
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] About ACO Algorithm: Lumer and Faieta (1994)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:32:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am a Master student in accounting. I am interested in the corporate failure predication using swarm intelligence techniquies. Currently I am investigating some possiblities of clustering algorithm of ACO such as one developed by Lumer, E.D. and Faieta, B (1994). I am wondering if anyboday has samples or source codes of this algorithm. Please let me know. I really appreiate your kind help.

Best regards,
Yue Xi

Xi Yue
address@hidden