Re: [Swarm-Modelling] About ACO Algorithm: Lumer and Faieta (1994)

From: Vitorino RAMOS
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] About ACO Algorithm: Lumer and Faieta (1994)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:02:17 +0000

At 07:32 17-03-2003 -0800, you wrote:
Hi,
I am a Master student in accounting. I am interested in the corporate failure predication using swarm intelligence techniquies. Currently I am investigating some possiblities of clustering algorithm of ACO such as one developed by Lumer, E.D. and Faieta, B (1994). I am wondering if anyboday has samples or source codes of this algorithm. Please let me know. I really appreiate your kind help.

Best regards,
Yue Xi

Xi Yue
address@hidden

Hi Xi:

Take a look at http://alfa.ist.utl.pt/~cvrm/staff/vramos/ref_39.html. In here (download the PDF file) you have also the pseudo-code. The entire ref. is:

V. Ramos et al.; "Self-Organized Data and Image Retrieval as a Consequence of Inter-Dynamic Synergistic Relationships in Artificial Ant Colonies", IOS Press, Vol. 87, Dec. 2002.

Other related works include http://alfa.ist.utl.pt/~cvrm/staff/vramos/ref_42.html and http://alfa.ist.utl.pt/~cvrm/staff/vramos/ref_29.html. Best, v.

~ v. ramos, http://alfa.ist.utl.pt/~cvrm/staff/vramos, "A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains it's original dimensions", Anonymous