[Swarm-Modelling] Swarm Modeling

From: David H. Clements
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Swarm Modeling
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:48:28 -0600

I am putting together a tutorial that takes people through the process of model design and implementation using Swarm and I was wondering what people used as their software development methodology?

The one that I have seen the most is a variant on the rapid prototyping and waterfall paradigms, which looks something like this:

Concept->Requirements<->Specification<->Design<->Implementation/Rapid- Prototype<->Data Collection<->Data Analysis<->Testing/Sanity Check (this also connects back to requirements)->Final Analysis.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Sincerely,
David