[Swarm-Modelling] Objective C / Java

From: Ajay S. Behl
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Objective C / Java
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 23:18:25 -0500

Dear All:

I am a second year PhD student and have just begun looking at Swarm.  I plan
to use it for a major chunk of my PhD thesis.  My question is:

Should I go in for learn Java or move into ObjC?

I have some experience with C but absolutely none with Java.  From what I
could make out from the various Swarm related stuff was that *Java is the
future*.  At the same time, much of the work seems to have been done in
ObjC.

What is your advice?

Thanks a ton!

Best regards,