[Swarm-Modelling] Agents in power markets

From: gpark
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Agents in power markets
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:53:13 -0700

Hello,

I am currently a graduate student at Cal Poly State University, and will be
doing research on power markets for my masters thesis.  I have searched the
web for electricity auction simulation software, but have not found many
readily available software packages.  I was wondering if anyone knew of
software packages that simulate power market auctions.

I am hoping to use a software package that will allow me to analyze the
behavior of AI-based agents.  I plan on observing any changes in agent
behavior when market restraints are introduced, such as price caps or a double
auction format.

Thank you,
Gene Park