Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Agents in power markets

From: North, Michael
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Agents in power markets
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:05:32 -0500

Steve:

Yes, I'm on the Swarm modeling list.  I've just been too busy to respond right
away!  Yes, I am involved with agent-based Power Systems modeling.  There are a
variety of papers on this topic on the "papers" page accessible from
http://www.cas.anl.gov/.  I am also glad to consider more detailed questions as
well.

Mike (North)