[Swarm-Modelling] I need a little help about the software SWARM

From: leizhang
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] I need a little help about the software SWARM
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:58:53 +0200

Hello,

I am a graduate in germany and I'm working on my "diplom" paper. I want to do
some research on swarm intelligence and logistic. So I have very great interest
on the software SWARM. From the internet I have found some source code examples
of object-C, but there is few of java. I'm very glad to know if there exist
some SWARM-models or related source codes already, that resolve the
"Transprt-network" or "Shop-floor" problems. Can you do me a favor and give
some information about that. Thank you very much in advance.

best regard
Lei