Re: [Swarm-Modelling] New to simulation, RPG modeling

From: Sylvain Viart
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] New to simulation, RPG modeling
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:59:38 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Seems, you are trying to model a D&D-like fantasy role playing game by means of agent based simulation. Is this the background of your question?

Yes, but I just want to «model» the RPG, not code a RPG with a simulation engine.

First I want to test a new rules set in simulation to see if my idea is great or not.

Can I do that with Swarm ?

Sylvain.