Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Genetic mechanisms for evolving agents?

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Genetic mechanisms for evolving agents?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:07:33 -0400

John Miller's work with ANTS used genetic algorithms to tune entire models. It would be worth a look.

<x-tad-bigger>Miller, J.H. (1998). Active Nonlinear Tests (ANTs) of Complex Simulations Models. </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>Management Science</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> 44(6).</x-tad-bigger>

Darren