RE: [Swarm-Modelling] About a model

From: Konrad_Richter
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Modelling] About a model
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:52:30 +0100

For an overview about different simulation approaches, have a look at:

Lux, T., E. Samaindou, D. Stauffer, and E. Zschischang (2004): Microscopic Models
of Financial Markets, Springer, Berlin.

Regards,
        KR
______________________________________

Konrad Richter
McKinsey & Company, Inc.
Herrengasse 1-3
A-1010 Wien
Austria

Phone +43 1 5370-6160
Fax +43 1 5370-6161
Mobile +49 175 318-6160

"John Lee" <address@hidden>
Sent by: address@hidden

30.10.2005 13:03

Please respond to
Swarm Modelling <address@hidden>

"'Swarm Modelling'" <address@hidden>
cc
Subject
RE: [Swarm-Modelling] About a model

Thank for your helping.

But ASM seems too complex to match my needs.
I couldn't understand the terms of "dividend" and "position" mean.
And there is only one type of agent(trader) in ASM?
Dose That mean the trader don't separate into buyers and sellers?
Or are there other models could use?
Thanks again.

John