[Swarm-Modelling] Hello- Few questions about Swarm applications to SCM

From: Yogeshwar D Suryawanshi
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Hello- Few questions about Swarm applications to SCM
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:36:39 -0600 (CST)

Hi List,
        Greetings.My name is Yogeshwar & I am a Graduate student at the
University of Illinois, Chicago. I came to know about this
software few
days back. I have few questions about its applications. It would be great
if you could answer these questions.

1. Can I use this software for simulating a Supply Chain. Say, I want to
design the information flow of Supply chain with one supplier, one
manufacturer, one retailer and one customer for one product Type ?

I have tried doing it with ARENA but its not useful. So please answer this
question.

2. I am new to this software, I tried looking into your "applications" and
"help" sections for Swarm but couldn't find what I wanted. Please guide
me, If I want to use Swarm for Supply Chain Simulation, How should I go
about it( Downloading and Installing which package, its not clear). I
would like to use C language for coding.

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Sincerely,
Yogeshwar

Yogeshwar D. Suryawanshi

Graduate Student
Industrial Engineering,
Uni of Illinois,Chicago
Cell :312-479-7825

" If Nature Is Powerful,A Thought Is Omnipotent."