[Swarm-Modelling] modelling disease spread

From: Sam
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] modelling disease spread
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 01:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Friends,
Am planning to do some disease spread modelling n stuff using agent based modelling.I have selected Foot and Mouth disease as platform of
interest.
Does ne1 know of any similar research conducted earlier and hints of how to go
abt would be much appreciated.
would be great if you could throw some light abt how effectively could we use dispersion in repast and incorporate more than one random number of models in cell of a grid in repast.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Sam