[Swarm-Modelling] [Fwd: [Researchers] McDonnell Postdoc positions]

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] [Fwd: [Researchers] McDonnell Postdoc positions]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:57:07 -0700

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [Researchers] McDonnell Postdoc positions Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:08:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

we have the official anouncement of two postdoc positions for my Lab in Barcelona to work on the McDonnell funded project

"Origins of innovation in tinkered networks"

to start early 2007. There is information in a website:

http://complex.upf.es/~ricard/McDONNELL.html

The project will last 5 years and will involve the study and modeling of
complex biological and technological networks, the modeling of development
under a gene net perspective (with special emphasis in the study of innovation) and also the modeling of digital ecosystems with individuals
having a developmental program and living in a physically "realistic"
environment.

I'll appreciate if you circulate this message. best
Ricard